2008 Subaru Legacy
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$15,099 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L H6, 24 valves, 245 hp @ 6600 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Sharp car, lots of power ...
- Parts are hard to come by...
“I bough this car with just under 60K and it appeared to be in beautiful shape. By 63K, both front struts were completely hammered and needed...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles