2010 Subaru Legacy
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$17,478 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 265 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 18 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fun to drive
- Replacing the tires will ...
“I love this car. I've put 9,000 miles on it and have only minor complaints - like replacing the summer tires with all seasons when the ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles