2010 Subaru Legacy
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$15,516 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 170 hp @ 5600 rpm
- VAR speed automatic transmission
- 23 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- EVERYTHING! mileage, han...
- phone charger outlet, fla...
“I did an extreme amount of research and test drives of many vehicles. The Legacy beat them all!! The car gets 24/31 mileage, the blue toot...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles