2011 Subaru Legacy
2.5GT Limited shown
- $14,375 - $21,524
The 2011 Legacy is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 7 trims, ranging from... read more the 2.5i to the 3.6R Limited.
Upon introduction, the 2.5i is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 3.6R Limited is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 256-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 Legacy is a carryover from 2010.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Subaru Legacy
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles