2013 Subaru Legacy User Reviews
2.5i Sport shown
- $20,295 - $28,895
- No trim specified for this review
- Kids like the Rear Entertainment System, EyeSight A+
- Poor driver's seat support. Unresponsive navigation voice command.
Purchased As New
I've had my 2013 2.5i Legacy for a couple months now. Here's what I found:
1. The driver's seat gives me a sore back. There is more padding on the left side then the right at the lower back. The service dept at my dealership has checked similar models and all driver's seats were the same. Beware. The uneven padding is a killer on the lower back after a few miles of driving. There should be a recall for this. It's a deal breaker when customers find out there back will be sore on regular drives.
2. The voice command for the navigation gets hung up when you request to switch cities to find your destination. The only way to reset it is to turn off the car. The service department identified that it is a known issue and placed a request with Subaru for me. Also, a deal breaker if I knew.
1. The rear enterainment center have kept my 3 year old son very happy on our commute to daycare.
2. EyeSight's lane departure and adaptive cruise control are very cool.
I'll let you know more as I drive more.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Subaru Legacy also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Subaru Legacy
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles