2003 Subaru Outback
H6-3.0 L.L. Bean Edition Wagon shown
- $4,429 - $6,785
The 2003 Outback is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, luxury sedan, wagon, or luxury wagon, available in... read more 10 trims, ranging from the Sport to the H6-3.0 VDC Wagon. The 2003 Outback's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, and the Volvo XC70.
Upon introduction, the Sport is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The H6-3.0 VDC Wagon is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, H6, 212-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Sport is a carryover from 2002. The H6-3.0 VDC Wagon has been freshened for 2003.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Subaru Outback
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles