2005 Subaru Outback
3.0 R Sedan shown
- $7,104 - $9,714
The 2005 Outback is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, sport-utility, or wagon, available in 8 trims, ranging... read more from the Sport to the 3.0 R VDC Wagon.
Upon introduction, the Sport is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 3.0 R VDC Wagon is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, H6, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Sport is a carryover from 2004. The 3.0 R VDC Wagon has been redesigned for 2005.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Subaru Outback
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles