2012 Subaru Outback
2.5i Premium shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Outback is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 2.5i to the... read more 3.6R Limited.
Upon introduction, the 2.5i is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 3.6R Limited is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 256-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Subaru Outback
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Subaru Outback also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Subaru Outback
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
2014 Subaru Forester is the first small SUV to ace tough new crash test
The redesigned Subaru Forester is the only small SUV out of 13 tested to earn a top score of Good in...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Subaru Starlink brings Internet-ready infotainment, finally
Car shoppers these days may not look much beyond the stereo. They come into the showroom and see if ...Read Full Review
Subaru recalls nearly 634,000 Forester, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca models due to fire risk
Subaru is recalling 2010 and 2011 Legacy and Outbacks, 2009-2012 Foresters and 2006-2012 Tribecas du...Read Full Review
First drive: 2014 Subaru Forester improves on a practical package
Long a favorite among our subscribers, the Subaru Forester has been affordably priced and practicall...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles