2014 Subaru Outback
2.5i Limited shown
- $23,495 - $32,095
- $22,123 - $30,034
The 2014 Outback is a 4-door, 5-passenger UT, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 2.5i 6MT to the 3.6R... read more Limited.
Upon introduction, the 2.5i 6MT is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 173-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The 3.6R Limited is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 256-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Subaru Outback
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles