2014 Subaru Outback User Reviews
2.5i Premium CVT shown
- $23,495 - $32,095
- No trim specified for this review
- great road car and off road too
- small front seat space for driver
Purchased As Used
i wish to be able to buy a new one when my 1996 gives up the ghost. doesn t get the milage of new ones.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Subaru Outback also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Subaru Outback
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles