2014 Subaru Outback User Reviews
2.5i Limited shown
- $23,495 - $32,095
- No trim specified for this review
- Spacious, fuel efficient considering it's size and awd, very very practical
- The premium Harman Kardon sound disappoints.
Purchased As New
Very Very practical for both girls doing mall runs or guys throwing stuff in or over(rack)
You are better off with the base sound system and installing your own custom system.
Other than that it's not a hot rod and it doesn't need to. 300hp stuck in the snow is of no use.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Subaru Outback also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Subaru Outback
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles