2014 Subaru Outback User Reviews
2.5i Limited shown
- $23,495 - $32,095
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, plentiful passenger and cargo room, comfortable ride quality, sharp handling
Purchased As New
Just purchased a 2014 2.5i Premium CVT w/Moonroof Package. This is a well-rounded, reliable, and sturdy vehicle. Fuel economy is better than expected under all driving conditions. Very well built and problem free. Will definately keep this vehicle for a long, long time.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Subaru Outback also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Subaru Outback
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles