2008 Subaru Tribeca
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$14,845 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.6L H6, 24 valves, 256 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Large, Roomy, Solid road ...
- You feel every bump in th...
“This is my first Subaru. My father in law has had three Outbacks and suggested I take a look at the Tribeca. I've driven minivans f...”more
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles