2008 Subaru Tribeca User Reviews
- $12,991 - $14,860
- No trim specified for this review
- Surprising 23mpg on the highway, easy to read dashboard and top quality controls
- Rear seat legroom seems tight, cant figure out how to change radio presets from the steering wheel
This car is smooth, I have a lot of fun with Manual-Matic version on the hills in the countryside, and it hugs the turns like a car. Minimal body roll for a 7-Pass SUV. I have put 7 people in this several times, as I have a large family, but I never feel like I am driving a bus. This car is worth every penny!
6 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles