2008 Subaru Tribeca User Reviews
Limited 7-Passenger shown
- $12,991 - $14,860
- No trim specified for this review
- Surprising 23mpg on the highway, easy to read dashboard and top quality controls
- Rear seat legroom seems tight, cant figure out how to change radio presets from the steering wheel
This car is smooth, I have a lot of fun with Manual-Matic version on the hills in the countryside, and it hugs the turns like a car. Minimal body roll for a 7-Pass SUV. I have put 7 people in this several times, as I have a large family, but I never feel like I am driving a bus. This car is worth every penny!
6 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles