2008 Subaru Tribeca User Reviews
Limited 7-Passenger shown
- $12,991 - $14,860
- No trim specified for this review
- Subaru AWD, H6 engine, 5 spd sport trans, the way it handles, the value/price
- plastic cargo interior pieces scratch pretty easily, would like more center console space,
This is the first subaru ive owned since owning 4runners, jeeps and the like. The ride and handling in the dry, wet and snow is exceptional and more touring wagon like then what one would expect from a SUV/crossover. I am really impressed with the value when you think about what the cost of the tribeca buys from its closest competitors. I have used the tribeca for cycling-camping trips on two occasion and find it holds alot of stuff. I also added a 2" hitch for a bike rack.
11 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles