2008 Subaru Tribeca User Reviews
- $12,991 - $14,860
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride, So many standard equipment for base model, good acceleration, very comfortable
- No trunk cover, gas mileage ok for all wheel drive, could use more room.
I had this vehicle for almost 7 month and drove 8500 miles. So far car handle excellent, especially in colorado where snow often and become very slick. Gas mileage in other hand, I expected little more than what I got, 19 city and 21 in highway. However, I did get 25 in Colorado highway but going through Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, and Alabama I only got 20 to 21 in highway. Does anybody know why? Anyway, overall, this vehicle is excellent vehicle. Last month, my wife and I also bought 08 Subaru Legacy for good experience with Tribeca.
8 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles