2005 Suzuki Aerio Sedan User Reviews
- $3,494 - $3,968
- No trim specified for this review
- my first new car every and i ama 56 years old, love it
- have not had it a week and its been to the shop twice now for sensor problem lost rpms totally freai
hope all works out , it handles get, roomy, shape little car. my dealer is bending over backwards to help me out, wish me luck.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki shows slushy Super Bowl commercial in advance
You won't have to wait until February 5 to see the new Suzuki Super Bowl commercial, as it's...Read Full Review
Suzuki Jimny displays Samurai spirit in Japanese snowstorm
Say what you will about its smallest SUVs, but you have to hand it to Suzuki: the likes of the Samur...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles