2003 Suzuki Aerio SX
The 2003 Aerio SX is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in one trim only, the S. The 2003 Aerio SX's... read more closest competitors include the Ford Focus, the Subaru Impreza, and the Volkswagen Jetta Wagon.
Upon introduction, the Aerio SX is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 145-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 Aerio SX is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Suzuki Aerio Sx
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
The VW-Suzuki Split and Japanese Corporate Globalization
Whatever the globalized future of Japanese corporations, joint ventures or deep strategic alliances ...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles