2005 Suzuki Aerio SX User Reviews
- $3,994 - $4,519
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable seats, responsive engine, nice 5 speed, roomy, practical, inexpensive
- cheap speakers in rear, have to use fm transmitter for ipod connection to stock radio
Over all i am very happy with my first suzuki. it handles nice. drives pretty smooth ( the ride gets a little choppy on rough roads) The 5 speed is very fun to drive. True it gets a little noisy at 70mph with wind and tire noise but not bad for an economy car. I'm averaging in the high 20's for gas mileage in mostly suburban driving. Nice radio and cdchanger but very cheap speakers in the back. I put some pioneers in the back and the radio sounds 10 times better. I also like the automatic temp control.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles