2010 Suzuki Equator Crew Cab User Reviews
Sport 4X2 shown
- $13,542 - $17,539
- No trim specified for this review
- runs good, comfortable seats, and inside is very nice.
- kind of loud,but that's not an issue.
Purchased As New
I love my pick up. I live off road about 7 miles and in South Dakota and i didn't get stuck once this past winter. I had no problems. I did slide off the road and had no problem getting out in about 3 ft. of snow. I love it and have nothing negative to say about it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles