2012 Suzuki Equator Crew Cab User Reviews
Sport 4X2 shown
- $17,313 - $20,695
- No trim specified for this review
- great features and low price
- suspension is tight with bilstien shocks
Purchased As New
great for the money. better than the toyota i test drove. $5k less and loaded
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki Jimny displays Samurai spirit in Japanese snowstorm
Say what you will about its smallest SUVs, but you have to hand it to Suzuki: the likes of the Samur...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles