1998 Suzuki Esteem
GLX Wagon shown
- Not Available
The 1998 Esteem is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or wagon, available in 4 trims, ranging from the GL... read more Sedan to the GLX Wagon. The 1998 Esteem's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Cavalier, the Mitsubishi Mirage, and the Toyota Corolla.
Upon introduction, the GL Sedan is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 95-horsepower engine that achieves 30-mpg in the city and 37-mpg on the highway. The GLX Wagon is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 95-horsepower engine that achieves 30-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Suzuki Esteem
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/Suzuki Esteem
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
The VW-Suzuki Split and Japanese Corporate Globalization
Whatever the globalized future of Japanese corporations, joint ventures or deep strategic alliances ...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles