2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon User Reviews
- $6,411 - $6,601
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, handles well, nice looking interior and exterior, spacious
- Typical 'economy' car, not luxurious, a bit noisy, paint chips easily, could use more rugged carpet
I really love my Suzuki Forenza Wagon. With the higher gas prices, it is definately a good buy, because it gets really good mileage. Lots of room in the back. Folding down the back seats is easy, and I have fit everything from a washing machine to a 17 foot ladder back there!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki Jimny displays Samurai spirit in Japanese snowstorm
Say what you will about its smallest SUVs, but you have to hand it to Suzuki: the likes of the Samur...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki shows slushy Super Bowl commercial in advance
You won't have to wait until February 5 to see the new Suzuki Super Bowl commercial, as it's...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles