2010 Suzuki Kizashi User Reviews
SE AWD shown
- $9,714 - $12,949
- No trim specified for this review
- So far, I love everything about it. I love the appearance and quality.
- There is not enough advertising of the Suzuki Kizashis...need to get the word out!
Purchased As New
We purchased our Kizashi on December 27, 2010. We've not had it very long, but we had a 2004 Suzuki Verona before that. We loved the Verona. We found with both cars that you get a lot more for your money than with other brands in the same size range. We absolutely love it! We also love the interior design. We are sold on the Suzuki mid-size vehicles. There needs to be more advertisements, so it can be rated more accurately along with Toyota, Ford, Kia, Hyundai, etc. It's, by far, a better car!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles