2010 Suzuki Kizashi User Reviews
SLS FWD shown
- $9,714 - $12,949
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride, drive, features for the price, appearance, dependability. interior
- trunk size, gas mileage average, rear seat could be bigger.
Purchased As New
I have had many cars in my 45 years of driving and generally have high expectations having owned 5 generations of Toyotas. This is a great car overall and I would buy it again given the chance. The ride is smooth and controlled. Drives similar to my BMW 525 and corners very well. Well appointed interior and comes standard with many features you pay for in other cars. Rear seat and trunck size could both be increased.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki Jimny displays Samurai spirit in Japanese snowstorm
Say what you will about its smallest SUVs, but you have to hand it to Suzuki: the likes of the Samur...Read Full Review
Suzuki shows slushy Super Bowl commercial in advance
You won't have to wait until February 5 to see the new Suzuki Super Bowl commercial, as it's...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles