2012 Suzuki Kizashi User Reviews
Sport SLS AWD shown
- $11,895 - $16,229
- No trim specified for this review
- Apperance, handling, AWD, acceleration, front seats, headlights, long warranty, and I-POD input
- Rear visibility, light weight doors, cheap trim, limited rear seat area and small trunk
Purchased As New
Not quite an AWD sports sedan in the class of BMW-3, Audi A-4 or Infinity G-35, but a lot of car for $21,000! Runs best in AWD/RWD mode, as selectable FWD experiences torque steer upon hard acceleration. Interestingly, auto CVT has more agressive shift patterns than the computer controlled manual shifting. Love pluging in my i-phone for music. Biggest problem so far is wife and step-daughter always want to drive it!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles