2005 Suzuki Reno
- $2,961 - $3,856
The 2005 Reno is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the S to the EX.
Upon... read more introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 126-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the S, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the EX.
The 2005 Reno is all-new for 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Suzuki Reno
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles