2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover User Reviews
Convenience Package FWD shown
- $6,805 - $8,032
- No trim specified for this review
- Great AWD car for your value. I got a Nissan Sentra 07 another great car, and a '94 Toyota corolla
- Need to give more MPG per tank. Need to get up to at least 35 mpg on AWD.(AVG)
Purchased As New
I love my Suzuki, 8-ball. It is small but I have been off road in it and it is great. I think it is design for driving in the snow, but it is comfortable on and off road. It lacks a little power, but a K/N box filter or a tornado(filter) can improve horsepower. With a nice set of 16" or 17" to 18" inch rims the Zuki, will be the little car with the stylish look. I love my Suzuki. My Corolla have 465,000 miles on it. My Nissan have the power, but my Suzuki can almost go anywhere. :-) What a ride...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki Jimny displays Samurai spirit in Japanese snowstorm
Say what you will about its smallest SUVs, but you have to hand it to Suzuki: the likes of the Samur...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles