2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover User Reviews
Touring Package FWD shown
- $6,805 - $8,032
- No trim specified for this review
- It has great style, color, interior, space, warranty,and gas mileage.It's also mines!
- Passenger side airbag light comes on and off while driving. No Arm Rests.
Purchased As Used
First I am embarrassed to say that this is my first official car at 31 years old. But I say better late than never!I purchased this car two days ago.I have a 2008 Used Suzuki SX4. It's black with black interior. The first thing I notice about the car were the seats. It has the Suzuki Logo on them. The car picks up really fast. I feel like I'm in a race car. I feel confident enough to drive it. I have recieved a lot of looks and compliments.I also call The Suzuki Roadside Assistance Program just to see about coverage.They were very friendly, and will still cover me until 30,000 miles or two years.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles