2010 Suzuki SX4 Crossover User Reviews
Base AWD shown
- $7,941 - $11,071
- No trim specified for this review
- Well built car - You can tell at a glance. Out weighs all competition by at least 300 lbs enough sai
- Trivial - none important enough to mention.
Purchased As New
6 speed man.
Bought this car Nov 1st.
I'm really impressed.
This SX4 is built more like a little truck or SUV than a car.
Really fun to drive.
Ride is firm .Yet smooth. Keeps you alert and awake.
If you want to slouch and go to sleep - this is not the car for you.
This car has inherited Suzuki's tough off road spirit and feel -
even with just FWD.
Feel safe in this little car.
It looks and feels solid as a rock.
I expect this car to be reliable and to last a long time.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki Jimny displays Samurai spirit in Japanese snowstorm
Say what you will about its smallest SUVs, but you have to hand it to Suzuki: the likes of the Samur...Read Full Review
Suzuki shows slushy Super Bowl commercial in advance
You won't have to wait until February 5 to see the new Suzuki Super Bowl commercial, as it's...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles