2004 Suzuki XL-7
LX 4WD shown
- $4,560 - $5,913
The 2004 XL-7 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger sport-utility, available in 8 trims, ranging from the LX 2WD... read more to the EX III 4WD. The 2004 XL-7's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 185-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the LX 2WD, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the EX III 4WD.
The 2004 XL-7 is freshened for 2004.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Suzuki XL-7
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles