2008 Suzuki XL7 User Reviews
Limited 3-Row w/Navi 2WD shown
- $8,330 - $11,856
- No trim specified for this review
- good outlook. leather seats. navigator. 3rd row.
- inefficient climate control. bad on fuel. narrow range steering. poor visibility back and sides.
Consider scant dealers and few service locations. I brought my car in four times for adjustment of the climate control; still odd, blowing warm on one side and cold in the other side. The car is so light and unstable over 70 miles speeding. The widows opening buttons are inconveniently located in the middle console. The door closing handles must be closed on their sides just to be used as cup holders or even coin keeping in addition to door closing. Rear visibility is dangerously insufficient. What else? The car needs serious total re-evaluation.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Suzuki News & Articles
Suzuki Motorcycle Kitchen Burnout…Because Why Not
What’s the best way to prep your kitchen for Thanksgiving? With a Suzuki motorcycle burnout, of co...Read Full Review
Suzuki GSX-R owner smokes out the kitchen
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the we...Read Full Review
Suzuki bankruptcy and what it means to you
Suzuki has announced that its American automotive arm will go through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedi...Read Full Review
Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept makes a monkey of electric motorcycles
Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales tol...Read Full Review
- More Suzuki News & Articles