2012 Tesla Model S
Signature Performance shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Model S is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger luxury sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Base... read more to the Signature Performance.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard MOTOR, 362-horsepower, electric engine. The Signature Performance is equipped with a standard MOTOR, 416-horsepower, electric engine that achieves 88-mpg in the city and 90-mpg on the highway. A 1-speed automatic transmission is standard on both trims. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Tesla Model S
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Tesla Cars Price
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Tesla News & Articles
Tesla Model S third-row seats are suitable only for kids
Beyond the fact that it's an all-electric luxury car, one of the surprising things about the Tesla M...Read Full Review
One man bets it all on Tesla
When it comes to the hype surrounding electric-car maker Tesla Motors Inc., one man says he has put ...Read Full Review
Tesla Model S receives near-perfect score from Consumer Reports
An electric sports car from an American startup earns our top test score.Read Full Review
Video: Sci-fi wizardry of the Tesla Model S doors
It's clear the Tesla Model S dazzles us. But what you might not know is that even the door handles a...Read Full Review
- More Tesla News & Articles