2012 Tesla Model S User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- No Gas! Engine has 1 moving part! seats 7 and front trunk too! Quality and MADE IN USA
- Price. They are expensive. In time we hope for the affordable Tesla.
Purchased As Not Purchased
The EPA numbers listed are MPGe, the e standing for
"equivelant". Study has shown that the energy in
a gallon of gas is equivelant to 34 kwh of electricity.
Since the public is familar with MPG and not so
familiar with KWHs per mile, the EPA decided upon
this way to explain Electric car efficiency to everyone.
So when a Tesla or LEAF is said to get 99mpge, it's
what they would get on an equivelant gallon of gas.
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Tesla News & Articles
Tesla Loses Dealer Battle in Texas
In every corner of nearly every news outlet lately, Tesla has at one point or another been the subje...Read Full Review
Tesla Promises Autonomous Vehicle by 2016
In an age where technology overruns nearly every aspect of our lives, the autonomous car is poised t...Read Full Review
Tesla fires spur federal safety investigation
Responding to reports of post accident Model S fires, Tesla attempted to address concerns with state...Read Full Review
Tesla Opens Up First Dutch Assembly Plant
Coinciding with recent reports of Tesla’s plans for global expansion, the automaker announced the ...Read Full Review
- More Tesla News & Articles