2013 Tesla Model S
There are 7 user reviews for the Base trim shown below
- beautiful design, quiet, no gas smell, acceleration (!!), 17" touch screen, etc..
- Too much attention from people on streets
Purchased As New
Was choosing between Panamera and Tesla Model S. Ended up buying Model S and don't regret for a second.
From the first sec you feel that this car is different.
1. The car is BEAUTIFUL. Starting from the key designed as a miniature Model S, exterior, interior, everything!
2. The car is fast. It takes off (5.9sec to 60mph) so quietly. The active air suspension makes you not feel the speed. The car does not shake.
3. Charge at home. I personally use this car mostly for commute, but they are building a network of fast chargers, that will charge your car to 150 miles in 20min. Many places have preferred spots for EVs now. Yesterday was at SFO - it has parking spots with free charging in the most convenient locations.
4. The technology. You have an app on your phone with which you can check on your car (where it is, is it locked, what's temperature inside) and even control (turn on AC few minutes before you get to your car, vent the roof, etc..)
5. The touch screen... Just look it up on Youtube.
The list goes on and on.
Here's a video from Consumer Reports:
11 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?