1997 Toyota T100
- $2,019 - $3,355
The 1997 T100 is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Std... read more to the SR5 Xtracab 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Std is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The SR5 Xtracab 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Toyota Truck T100
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.