1998 Toyota T100
Xtracab 4X2 shown
- $2,222 - $3,710
The 1998 T100 is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Regular... read more Cab to the SR5 Xtracab 4X4. The 1998 T100's closest competitors include the Chevrolet C1500 Pickup Regular Cab 2WD, the Ford F150 Reg Cab Styleside 2WD, and the GMC Sierra C1500 Regular Cab 2WD.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The SR5 Xtracab 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Toyota Truck T100
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.