1999 Toyota Tacoma 4X2
PreRunner Regular Cab shown
- $2,837 - $5,691
The 1999 Tacoma 4X2 is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more Regular Cab to the PreRunner Xtracab V6. The 1999 Tacoma 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 2WD, the Isuzu Hombre, and the Nissan Frontier 4X2.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 142-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The PreRunner Xtracab V6 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.