2001 Toyota Tacoma 4X2
PreRunner Xtracab shown
- $3,750 - $8,461
The 2001 Tacoma 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab to the PreRunner Double Cab V6. The 2001 Tacoma 4X2's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Quad Cab, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L 4x2, and the Nissan Frontier 4X2 Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 142-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The PreRunner Double Cab V6 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.