2005 Toyota Tacoma 4X2
PreRunner Access Cab I4 Manual shown
- $6,437 - $12,672
The 2005 Tacoma 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 11 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab I4 Manual to the X-Runner V6 Manual.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab I4 Manual is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 164-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The X-Runner V6 Manual is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 245-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Tacoma 4X2 is redesigned for 2005.
11 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.