2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2
- $8,633 - $16,043
The 2007 Tacoma 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 11 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab I4 Manual to the X-Runner V6 Manual.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab I4 Manual is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 159-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The X-Runner V6 Manual is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 236-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Tacoma 4X2 is a carryover from 2006.
0 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.