2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
X-Runner V6 Manual shown
- $8,633 - $16,043
- Lots of power, great front and side visibility, drives like a car
- Would like the unlock/alarm portion of the key to be incorporated into the key like the Camery.
Went to purchase a 2006 RAV4 for the wife, and we drove home in a 2007 Tacoma prerunner quad cab! My wife said she just wanted to test drive the truck (she has an older model RAV) and before I knew it, we were driving home in the truck! All of my friends think I talked he into it and honestly I did nothing of the sort. She is out looking for a "Silly boys, trucks are for girls" sticker!...read morehide
3 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great MPG
- Rear View Mirror
This is only my second truck, first was a S-10. There is no comparison here. I traded in a Ford Escape XLT 4x4. Dont regret it one bit. This is the best Vehicle i have ever owned. My wife and I take it on all long distance trips and she has a VW jetta. That should tell you about the comfort factor.
9 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable yet strong ride, well designed inside and out, good fuel economy for it's class
- Interior lights reflect in rear window
This is my first truck, and my first Toyota, and I must say I'm thrilled. When my last car died, I listed out the most important features I needed in a vechicle. They were:
1. Good Gas Mileage
2. Payload - I do a lot of work around the house and coach little league. I'm constantly lugging things around.
3. Reliability - I hate paying for car repairs. My Ford Windstar is costing me an arm and a leg in maintenance.
4. Resale Value - all cars lose value, but toyota's seem to keep their value better than most.
5. Room for 4 - I have a family. We own a mini-van, but I needed additional seats when I had to take the kids.
After researching many vehicles, the Tacoma scored high on all accounts. I've only driven my vehicle for 1,000 miles, but I couldn't be happier. It rides like a car, but performs like a truck. It's roomy and comfortable, and just feels well built. I didn't add many extra's, but now that I'm riding it, I'm kinda kicking myself for not going with a Manual transmission and a 4 x 4. That said, sticking with a 2 wheel drive is the socially responsible thing to do (better mileage)....read morehide
17 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- It just drives great.
- rear view mirror obstructed by back seat head rests.
This has by far been the best vehicle at this price range that i have driven. I find it rewards you with a very stable ride and also good view of everything around the vehicle. The power is always there and if not careful you could easily get a few tickets in this thing. It also looks great inside and out. It looks overall like they could have easily have charged another 10,000 more for it and gotten it. VERY SATISFIED!!!!...read morehide
9 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great fuel economy and and fun to drive.Like the appearance
- No Cons.
This truck is over all the best truck on the market,Performs better than the Colorado,Frontier,It is a great looking truck,and gets good gas mileage.Love this truck!!!!
5 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Performance is incredible dosen't lag to pickup speed in niether of the 6 gears
- would have preferred if it had rear disk breaks
I got this truck because I don't need much use for the actual bed its more then adequet for my day to day use It is an extreme pleasure to drive I paid an extra $2600 to get the TRD Big Break Kit and wow those breaks are incredible now I have Stop and Go power the $400 quick shifter is a must have if you love driving fast! I used my truck when I bought my Washer and Dryer and I had no problem carrying them around its a performance truck and pickup truck too. Kind of like having an old El Camino Its fast fun to drive and F-U-N-ctional!!! If you're like me who just needs a truck for basic use and to haul your dirt bike around then this truck is definetly for you its more then upto the task I went tailgating with it once and the standard 115v 400 watt power generator on the bed came in really handy Don't bypass this truck its like having a nice sports car but this does more then get you from A to B fast it get your gear there too you cant do that with a sports coupe like a 350z...read morehide
13 out of 26 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very strong engine, ride like car.
- the basic too basic, no alarm no fog lights,or electric windows.
so far so good, i used to have a 1994 toyota truck 4 cilinders end now with this new one is completely diferent more space , more power, better ride, better fuel economy, ilike 4 cilynder i love this one .
15 out of 42 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.