2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
X-Runner V6 Manual shown
- $8,633 - $16,043
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable ride, reliable, attractive, functional, nice bed, Access Cab roomy
- Below average gas mileage, terrible wind noise at higher speed
Not pleased with the stock bumpers and grill. Very cheap plastic that is sure to deteriorate quickly. The wind noise starts around 70mph and is pretty bad between 75-80mph, which is typical freeway speed. I mean, it's like the truck is whistling at me! It's loud, even with the stereo blasting. The truck has less than 2K miles on it, is immaculate in condition and I've driven it on a variety of roads, directions and weather conditions and can't escape the loud wind noise. I think it's unacceptable for a truck with the reputation of Toyota and for the price you pay. I wonder if others are experiencing the same wind noise and if yes, do those folks have the plastic bumpers and grill? Is that the common element? Do folks with Chrome options have the same wind noise? Do your homework and ensure you have a need for this particular truck. If you get stock and drive on the freeway that noise is quite alarming and bothersome.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.