2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Access Cab I4 Manual shown
- $8,633 - $16,043
- No trim specified for this review
- Reliability, reasonably priced
- terrible gas mileage, underpowered engine, overrated towing capacity.
Traded in my Dodge Dakota expecting good gas mileage even if the engine was not as powerful. The gas mileage has been terrible, the underpowered engine is always downshifting very roughly on even a slight incline making the cruise control useless. The ride is soft and spongy, sways excessively on cornering and windy roads. Many other small problems not taken care of at all or a timely manner. Recommended maintenance costs are very high, this truck is expensive to drive! Option packages are very limited, had to compromise on my final selection. Truck is a plain and unexciting ride. Respone on my complaints from the national office and the dealer was terrible. The service people and business manager were rude and snotty. Their attitude was "we have your money now and could care less." The Toyota experience is very overrated!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.