2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Access Cab I4 Manual shown
- $8,633 - $16,043
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice looking, I like the no rust bed
- Terrible gas mileage. I estimate it to be around 10mpg HY
Purchased As New
Nice looking truck. I have gotten many good comments on its appearance. Lots of storage. I have the access cab V6. Backseat is not very comfortable but OK for short trips. I like the not rust resin bed.
However, the gas mileage is terrible. I estimate it to be about 10 mpg hwy.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.