2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X2
Regular Cab I4 Automatic shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Tacoma 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 11 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab I4 Manual to the X-Runner V6 Manual.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab I4 Manual is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 159-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The X-Runner V6 Manual is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 236-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
11 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.