2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Double Cab I4 Automatic shown
- $14,994 - $24,809
- No trim specified for this review
- Regular cab is comfortable for tall people, seats are more comfortable than previous years
- no long (7') bed models
Purchased As New
I have owned two previous Toyota trucks and didn't like them, I bought a 2004 F150 and drove it the last 8 years. I purchased the 2012 Tacoma a few months ago and I don't miss the F150 at all!
What I gave up in terms of bed size and a larger cabin is more than made up by having a smaller more agile truck and getting 7 more miles to the gallon!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.