2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Double Cab I4 Automatic shown
- $14,994 - $24,809
- No trim specified for this review
- Gas mileage, comfort, ride, options, good looks
Purchased As New
I really like my 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab with 6' bed, 4 cylinder engine, 5 speed manual transmission. It gives great gas mileage, 26 MPG in the city and 30+ on the highway. Plenty of room in the access cab. I didn't want the 4 door model because of the 5' bed. I didn't mind the manual transmission because that was the last 2011 on the lot when I purchased it in Oct. 2011. It has plenty of power, 3,500 lb towing capacity. I like the composite bed, don't have to worry about rust or dings. Overall a great truck!
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.