2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
Regular Cab I4 Automatic shown
- Not Available
15 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- Gas mileage, comfort, ride, options, good looks
Purchased As New
I really like my 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab with 6' bed, 4 cylinder engine, 5 speed manual transmission. It gives great gas mileage, 26 MPG in the city and 30+ on the highway. Plenty of room in the access cab. I didn't want the 4 door model because of the 5' bed. I didn't mind the manual transmission because that was the last 2011 on the lot when I purchased it in Oct. 2011. It has plenty of power, 3,500 lb towing capacity. I like the composite bed, don't have to worry about rust or dings. Overall a great truck!
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.