2013 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Access Cab I4 Automatic shown
- $17,625 - $26,775
- No trim specified for this review
- Constant rattling noise inside the cabin
Purchased As New
I purchased a brand new 2013 Tacoma about three months ago, since then, it has been in the dealership 7 times for repairs. There is a constant, abnormal, rattling noise coming from the driver’s door, which Toyota has acknowledged as the door not fitting in the frame correctly, and has said there are other Tacomas with the same issue. They have now told me that after 7 attempts, they have no further ideas on how to fix it and have told me, “just drive with the music loud.” I WAS a loyal Toyota customer but I will never own another Toyota piece of garbage again!
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.